University of Eastern Africa, Baraton - eLearning
***THIS IS A TEST EXAM THAT IS MEANT TO HELP STUDENTS FAMILIARIZE WITH ONLINE EXAMINATIONS***
***IT WILL ALSO HELP YOU INSTALL THE LOCKDOWN BROWSER***
This Test Uses Lock-down Browser. Follow instructions as indicated below
- Close all programs, unless one is used to connect you to the Internet.
- Log into Moodle with a regular browser, select the course and navigate to the Final exam.
- From this screen, you can either select install LockDown Browser or launch it to take the quiz.
- If the computer already has LockDown Browser installed, simply click the “Launch LockDown Browser” button.
- If the computer does not have LockDown Browser installed, this link will enable you to install LockDown Browser to the computer
- If prompted to close a blocked program (e.g. screen capture, instant messaging), choose Yes
- If you are required to use a webcam to record yourself during a test, a Startup Sequence will guide you through a webcam check and other items required by the instructor.
- Once a quiz has been started with LockDown Browser, you cannot exit the quiz until the Submit Quiz button is clicked.